Though my personal investments never affect the opinions in videos I produce (which should be apparent from very critical videos I’ve made about several of these companies), I feel it is best to be transparent about my long term holdings in various companies I discuss in my videos on occasion. This may also be of interest to those generally curious about my investments.
Note: These are NOT suggestions on what to invest in, so do not take this page as financial advice in any way. I am not a financial professional. This is for informational purposes only.
Current Holdings (Updated Sep 17th, 2019):
Tech Related Stocks:
- AAPL – Apple Inc.
- AMD – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- AMZN – Amazon.com, Inc.
- DLR – Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- GOOGL – Alphabet Inc
- INTC – Intel Corporation
- MSFT – Microsoft Corporation
- NET – Cloudflare Inc
- NVDA – NVIDIA Corporation
- RCI – Rogers Communications Inc.
- T – AT&T Inc.
- UBER – Uber Technologies Inc
- BRK.B – Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B
- CDR – CD Projekt S.A. (Warsaw Stock Exchange Symbol)
- HFC – HollyFrontier Corp
- ITE – SPDR® Bloomberg Barclays Intermediate Term Treasury ETF
- KO – Coca-Cola Co
- MCD – Mcdonald’s Corp
- O – Realty Income Corp
- PG – Procter & Gamble Co
- SDY – SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- VFIAX – Vanguard 500 Index Fund
- VHYAX – Vanguard High Dividend Yield Index Fund
- VIG – Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF
- VOO – Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- VTI – Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF
- VTSAX – Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund
- VYM – Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF