Though my personal investments never affect the opinions in videos I produce (which should be apparent from very critical videos I’ve made about several of these companies), I feel it is best to be transparent about my long term holdings in various companies I discuss in my videos on occasion. This may also be of interest to those generally curious about my investments.
Note: These are NOT suggestions on what to invest in, so do not take this page as financial advice in any way. I am not a financial professional. This is for informational purposes only.
Current Holdings (Updated September 15th, 2021):
Tech Related Stocks:
- AAPL – Apple Inc.
- ADBE – Adobe Inc.
- AMD – Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- AMZN – Amazon.com, Inc.
- ASML – ASML Holding N.V.
- COIN – Coinbase Global Inc
- GM – General Motors Company
- GOOGL – Alphabet Inc
- INTC – Intel Corporation
- MSFT – Microsoft Corporation
- NET – Cloudflare Inc
- NVDA – NVIDIA Corporation
- TSM – Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co.
- VGT – Vanguard Information Technology ETF
- CDR – CD Projekt S.A. [Warsaw Stock Exchange Symbol]
- QQQ – Invesco QQQ Trust [Nasdaq 100 Index ETF]
- SPY – SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- VDC – Vanguard Consumer Staples ETF
- VFIAX – Vanguard 500 Index Fund
- VMGRX – Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth Fund
- VOO – Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
- VSGAX – Vanguard Small-Cap Growth Index Fund
- VTSAX – Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund
- VUG – Vanguard Growth ETF
- VWUSX – Vanguard U.S. Growth Fund